• High School Division: 9th-12th grade
• College Division: College undergraduate students
• All high school and college undergraduate students are eligible.
• Award recipients will be requested to submit proof of their school enrollment.
Entry Fee: $15
• By Check: Make a check payable to “Donghwa Cultural Foundation”
• By Credit Card: Contact us at 201-871-3033 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• We also welcome online payments to email@example.com when paid via PayPal.
1. All entries must be original works written in English, typed, double-spaced, in 12-point Times New Roman or an equivalent font with a one-inch margin on all page sides.
2. Essays must be no fewer than 500 and no more than 1,000 words in length.
3. Include a cover page with your name and the essay topic(s) you choose. To ensure anonymity, please only write your name on the cover page.
Send the registration form and essay to firstname.lastname@example.org
June 3rd – September 30th, 2013
Announcement of Winners*
All participants will be notified of their results via e-mail by October 15th, 2013.
Location: Donghwa Cultural Foundation (reception date TBD)
• Grand Prize: $1,000
• Gold, Silver, Bronze Prizes awarded to winning entrants in each division (High School, College). Cash prizes are included with each prize accordingly.
• Special Sponsor Awards